How can you improve the content relevance score of your articles?
- You cannot stop your keyword research right after finding your keywords.
- You need to proceed further and find the related terms for the keywords that you have found already. Then you need to increase the overall semantic density of your article.
- Also, try to attain the right flesh readability score that is apt for your target keyword or the topic you're writing about.
- Most importantly, make your content as comprehensive as possible, answering most of the search user's questions.
- Also, try to make it interesting with a lot of relevant images, resources and video if possible.
- Finally, you need to consider the influence of adding keywords in the content, internal and external links as well.