WHITE HAT LINK BUILDING TACTICS
So, we just concluded on the "easy" ways to build links through blog commenting, profile links and directory submission. All you need to do here is to look for the files with these links and place yours.
N/B: Excessive building of links this way will lead to Google flagging your site as spam. So, be calming down when building such links. I'll recommend you build at most 3 per day.
So, let's move to the hard part.
How do you get a complete stranger with a website of low/high authority to link to you?
The answer is found in white hat SEO link building tactics.
What is white hat link building?
This is where a site owner reaches out to another site owner via emails for the sole purpose of building links.
The tactics in this category includes:
- Guest blogging: where you post on another site owner site in order to link back to your own site.
- Skye scrapper: Where you reach out to site owners that linked to an article of lesser value in order to exchange the links and place yours because it has a higher value.
- Broken links method: where you inform web masters of their 404 pages for them to effect the corrections and possibly place your own recently publish post that fits the deleted page perfectly.
- Link Exchange: you offer other site owners links in order for them to link back to you.
- Resource page links: You look for resources online in your niche, you pitch your article as a suitable fit for their resources and then they place it and link back to you.
- HARO: also known as help a reporter out for the acronym. This is a service site that connects journalists and bloggers or site owners on same platform.
- Image links: you offer your images in place of links.
There are a lot of strategies in link building that I simply can't name all. But if you are just starting out and you need links fast, start with blog commenting or profile links and when your DA/PA is up, move over to link exchanges and guest blogging (White hat).
Over the coming weeks, I'll be updating this thread. Stay tuned...