According to me, There are 2 ways to do this
1. You can use sabishare.com, mediafire.com or megaup.com just sign up for an account with them they give you 15GB free storage and if you want you can subscribe to premium plan for unlimited storage. And use the url given on blogger.
2. The second way which is what I use is as follows ;
◾go to website with free images like pexels.com, pixabay.com and search for download button or you can take one from this List
◾choose the stylish download button you like, download it
◾View the download button u just downloaded in your gallery and crop it let it only display the download button and nothing more
◾Now go to blogger and upload this download button to where you want the music file to be downloaded.
YOU ARE NOT DONE HERE, THE DOWNLOAD IMAGE NEEDS TO POINT TO A CERTAIN DOWNLOAD URL, do this ;
1. Upload the music file to a particular cloud storage maybe to your Google drive account or probably the mediafire.com
2. After uploading the file, copy the url to the file.
3. Paste the url of the file on the download button image you uploaded on blogger
4. For number 3 to work you need to tap on the uploaded download image on blogger and edit, just rye same way u do it to input a url to a particular website
5. Paste the url to the music file there. Save!
6. Open your browser and check!.
You welcome! 🤗