How to Start Your Own Hosting Company And Earn Passive Income
The rich never have to use their money to buy anything; rather they have a secret where they allow others to pay for their expenses. Getting free hosting has its disadvantages but in this thread, I would show you how to make others pay for your hosting without having to worry every month on where you are going to get the cash to pay for your package.
ACTIVATE THIS THROUGH RESELLER HOSTING
Reseller hosting is a plan where a user rents or buys a server space and gets the privilege to host more than two websites.
Knowing what you know now, you can make passive income through this strategy.
- Sign up to a web hosting company that has a server located in your demographics.
- Select reseller hosting
- Choose a plan, basically I recommend a 3 (36 months) year plan
- Understand the basics
- Get your clients and host their websites
Signing Up to A web hosting provider
Visit a2hosting.com and select reseller hosting or visit a2hosting.com/reseller-hosting
Choosing a plan
When Starting out either choose the bronze or the silver package and you can upgrade later as your clients grow bigger. Don’t worry yourself with an another plans and upsells.
Understanding the Basics
- Server; A server is a powerful computer that has the capacity to serve clients with the contents they want. Your laptop, smart phone can be a server but you would need 24/7 power supply, two internet connections and also it is not cost effective since you would need a lot of funds and resources.
Shared Hosting; Sharing resources(power, storage, memory, etc) with hundreds or thousands of websites. When going for a plan for our strategy, we would use shared hosting.
- VPS Hosting; Virtual Private Server is a type of server where resources are limited to every particular websites
- Dedicated hosting; Just like the VPS Hosting but this type of hosting gives users access to all the resources with no one. But this type of hosting is expensive to implement.
- DNS; Domain Name Service. Computers speak in numbers, so our domain names are translated from words to numbers. Example from facebook.com to 22.214.171.124 (IP Address) You can check the DNS of a website at dnschecker.com
Kindly note that you would have to know the ins and out in solving problems that clients may face before you even begin this type of business. If you have any questions or you want me to set this up for you, don’t hesitate to comment below.